Skidog's GameRoom Renovation

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Start with the picture below and work backwards through the other pictures :D

Seriously, just alot of torx screws on the outside.

Remove top and sides.

remove control panel.

remove monitor.

Dissabemble.

(I have not decided if I am going to apply net city labels so they are just taped in place right now)

Have fun takin' it apart. That most of the fun anyway. :smt020

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ShmengeTravel wrote:ok this may sound a little silly but could you tell me how you took your naomi apart exactly? I may need to take it apart to get it to fit through my door so that info could come in handy once it arrives. :D

I have the manual hosted here:

http://www.sega-naomi.com/resource.htm
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You know what I was thinking this site needs? Unless I missed it, we could really use the passwords to certain games like CvS, CvS2, MvC, etc. All the games that have "Password" features in the game options you know?

I took a look at the manual... man that sure does seem like a lot of undoing lol. Hopefully I wont need it but thank you just in case! :)

Edit- oh and SkiDog, sell me your marquee holder! lol
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ShmengeTravel wrote:You know what I was thinking this site needs? Unless I missed it, we could really use the passwords to certain games like CvS, CvS2, MvC, etc. All the games that have "Password" features in the game options you know?

I took a look at the manual... man that sure does seem like a lot of undoing lol. Hopefully I wont need it but thank you just in case! :)

Here you go!--->Maintenence Codes<--- :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

wooo! thanks! :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ShmengeTravel wrote:

U Know, I purchased 2 games w/marquee holders and even paid $50 for a used one All 3 are either chipped, cracked, or big bites taken out of them. :smt011

The one on the machine is the best I have and even that one has a bite out of it. (luckily it is on the bottom so not very noticable)

These are like impossible to get unless you are willing to pay like crazy money. :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No one ever said cabs at home were going to be cheap.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Box of brand new marquee holders..

Geezer the offically most hated person in the "scene"
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

First time i see a monkey ball marquee with red background :smt119
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
Box of brand new marquee holders..

Geezer the offically most hated person in the "scene"
A whole box?! Wow :smt103 ___Where did you get them?