time to gloat, my new astro is here!

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

time to gloat, my new astro is here!

Post by OldFoo »

Been waiting a while for this puppy to arrive. Now i finally got a dedicated home for my naomi set-up. Cab is in pretty good condition, there are a few marks on it from where it had some packing tape, but it all looks like it will buff out. The cab has got the s-shape ls-32's in it too!

Im just waiting for the stepdpwn transformer to arrive and ill be heading to astro city!

http://www.cowboyberty.com/images/Pics% ... %20136.jpg

Big thanks to orlando ortiz for buying my warzard off me too, (otherwise i wouldnt have been able to afford this cab) :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Haha, and thank you for selling me WarZard! I love it!

Congrats on the cab, it's just SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :smt041
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice one mate, maybe one day itll happen for me :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice one berty - looks to be in good condition too
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Im still waiting for the VOOT 5.66 panel to arrive. I will get some pics when i get the whole thing running with VOOT.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OMG VOOT!!!

That's one of the only games that I REALLY want for Naomi. Where'd you find a copy?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah would love that too with the twin sticks.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Berty, Sweet Cabinet. :D

Also congrats on finding the VOOT 5.66 Cartraige!!! :smt038

gamejunkie wrote:OMG VOOT!!!

That's one of the only games that I REALLY want for Naomi. Where'd you find a copy?

1st, be prepared to pay through the nose. :smt011

2nd, I just order VOOT 5.66 with cartraige and CP for about $575 USD shipped. :smt010

I cannot state source yet because it is the 1st transaction I've had with them and I do not feel comfortable reccomending them until the actual goods show up although I have had reports they are reputable.

I may order another so that I can play head-to-head. :smt004

When I get the goods I'll share the source. :smt028

Regards

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow, $575... That's pretty steep.

The last time I saw a VOOT panel + cart on ebay it when for somewhere around $350. That was about a year ago though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I should clarify that i only have the panel, but i have found a place that has got the cart by itself, so im hoping to be able to deal with them. If anyone wants to trade a cart for a panel, then i can do that as i have access to more than 1 panel