Finally!

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Finally!

Post by OldFoo »

Hey everybody!

I'm John D, I just wanted to contribute to this wonderful site. I've gotten some great advice in the past from other members in here. This would be my first Naomi rig and I plan to make the cabinet from scratch. I look forward in hearing all your comments and suggestion.

My rig:

Naomi 1 motherboard x2 , Capcom I/O board x2, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Power Stone, brand new custom Jamma harness, brand new Jamma Board kick harness, brand new Happ PSU, brand new Ultimarc translucent LED pushbuttons, brand new competition Happ Joysticks, brand new Happ pushbuttons, brand new Happs coin entry system.

Image[/url]
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's a good start !
OldFoo

weeeeeeeeeeee

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks !

I'm trying to get my control panel done this weekend so I can get the chance to play some Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

to be honest with you, I have never wired up a Naomi system yet so I'll be looking forward for some advice in this forum.

I just finished making the front panel

Image[/url]
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sell me one of those capcom i/o's please. just picked up my first naomi uni yesterday after about 5 years of trying to get one here on the east coast
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

srabelpawz wrote:sell me one of those capcom I/o's please. just picked up my first naomi uni yesterday after about 5 years of trying to get one here on the east coast

You shouldn't need a capcom I/O if you got a universal

Use the JVS-I/O that came with the cabinet
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:
srabelpawz wrote:sell me one of those capcom I/o's please. just picked up my first naomi uni yesterday after about 5 years of trying to get one here on the east coast

Do Net City cabs come with an I/O, or just the Uni cabs?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:

cool, thanks for the heads up otherwise i would have went out and bought the i/o
OldFoo

updates

Post by OldFoo »

I did some wood work this weekend, the goal was to get the cab standing and ready for paint but it took a lot more time than expected since it's my first actual cabinet build.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I will be selling my extra set up once the custom cabinet is done :)