Dave's cabs

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:
is your Astro 2 still orange ? you should show these guys how colourful your cabs really are

Here is a better shot of of the Exceleena Blue and Orange Astro City 2 cab. This was taken over the summer with some local shmup friends. I had the garage door open about a foot to cool the place down, so it let in some natural lighting.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Awesomness :smt005 The picture on the Exceleena looks lovely.

Why aren't you signed up at killercabs :smt016

By the way, you have a Konami JAMMA adapter in your Windy 2 IIRC. Do you happen to have a dip sheet?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SuperPang wrote:
By the way, you have a Konami JAMMA adapter in your Windy 2 IIRC. Do you happen to have a dip sheet?

Unfortunally I don't have the dip sheet for the Konami adapter. It works fine with the 4th button for Espgaluda...so I don't mess with it. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's good to know its MVS button wired. All my dips are off and it works perfectly with Third Strike, I was just curious what the dips did.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

As someone who has played in Daves gameroom I gotta admit I'm still in awe..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Exceleena, cool.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Goz wrote:As someone who has played in Daves gameroom I gotta admit I'm still in awe..

Thanks Goz, you are invited anytime you come back to SJ.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Posted this on BYOAC for Ben this week, thought I might as well cut and paste for here too. Closeups of the Windys.

Image Image

Image Image
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Updated with some posters, and re-arranged a bit.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks I like the Windy's as much as my Impress, Windy 2 would be my ideal cab overall though, JVS & nice Candy shape :smt007