I want another one already to play one-on-one. :smt068 :smt072

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Congrats Bob :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you lucky mofo !

looks ace !

now Berty has a setup aswell, you should grab a really really long cable from USA>Aus and play link play that way ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bob, what monitor you got in that Naomi?? Looks like you got a big black border around the screen?? Pretty sure my Naomi's do not have such a big black border.

They didn't use WG monitors did they?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt071 I've always liked the gameplay of VOOT.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

awesome. never played it though but it looks pretty fun
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Congrats Bob :smt023
Mr-Megalo wrote:you lucky mofo !

looks ace !
srabelpawz wrote:awesome. never played it though but it looks pretty fun
ae.tc wrote::smt071 I've always liked the gameplay of VOOT.

Thanks, Geezer, Megalo, Srabelpawz, ae.tc., et al :smt006

AndyGeezer wrote:Bob, what monitor you got in that Naomi?? Looks like you got a big black border around the screen?? Pretty sure my Naomi's do not have such a big black border.

They didn't use WG monitors did they?

Hi Andy, Keen eyes. Not sure what the deal is yet. It is only VOOT that does this in this cabinet. All other games that I've tried in this cabinet fill the whole screen. VOOT Comes up in what looks like 'widescree 16:9' with a border on the top and bottom. :smt017

I have not really had the chance to dig it into it yet

Could be

1) Settings (Though I doubt it)

2) I am running on NAOMI 2 (Gonna try on NAOMI 1)

3) I don't have JAP bios for NAOMI1 or NAOMI2 Yet (Most likely suspect at this point. Does VOOT need JP BOIS, it comes up an states JP only, blah, blah, blah)

4) Problem with cart (Although I doubt it)

5) Maybe VOOT is a vertical game? (and shows up 'Widesceeen 16:9' in horizontal cab)

The other weird thing is that it boots and will play on initial credit up and keep playing as long as I hit 'continue' and add virtua credits. If I let it go until the end it stops playing and 'locks up'. Need to 'reboot'.

Gonna decide how much more to 'play around with it today' or start setting my gameroom back up, or combination of both.

Mr-Megalo wrote:now Berty has a setup aswell, you should grab a really really long cable from USA>Aus and play link play that way ;)

What we really need for all of us is NOIP (NAOMI OVER IP) :smt115

Maybe some kind of optical to TCP/IP converter or something. Would be good thread for technial section and good project for some of the super techs. Or maybe something already exists.

Anyway, Thanks again everyone and off to start tearing down the bedroom and set back up the gameroom for the fall/winter/spring.

(Yep, It'll probably get torn down again next summer)

Regards

Bob Presutti
Last edited by OldFoo on Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

WOOOOOW thats one of the best games on the DC for me, loved it on the saturn too :smt004

thats a smashing buy mate, enjoy it ..... what do you think of the music :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I want that game :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice score SkiDog! Now you just need Out Trigger and you'll have pretty much all the universal CP's.