My Game Room

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Borman wrote:Batman looks freakin awesome!

thanks man! I am leaving the art in there, as well as the extra power harness etc...but the game got yanked. I played the crap out of it and need some veriety in there. I put the stv board into the astro city with terra diver and slapped the xbox back into the ok baby.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sweet astro panel setup!!! I did something similar by installing a panel into a student desk, but yours looks awsome. Did you make it yourself?

More pics/plans please!

Here is a pic of mine (looks quite ugly compared to yours):

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2256ia7.jpg
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dave_K. wrote:Sweet astro panel setup!!! I did something similar by installing a panel into a student desk, but yours looks awsome. Did you make it yourself?

More pics/plans please!

Here is a pic of mine (looks quite ugly compared to yours):

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2256ia7.jpg

I like the desk idea. Routing wood where you only get one shot makes me nervous. I had a tough enough time with t-molding slots. lol

not much for plans...It is up on wheels now and there are white knob handles to open the front. It's not the best...coin door, enclosed monitor, marquee...etc..but it's done enough that I can play it and people could enjoy it last night at my BBQ :) . I still need to do a lot inside and a lot of work with CP stuff.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's a very nice collection! :smt004

What kind of cab is the one next to the small motorcycle?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

joshua3dg wrote:That's a very nice collection! :smt004

What kind of cab is the one next to the small motorcycle?

Thanks. The little one is an SNK cab. It was Victory Road. I swapped the CP as the rotary sticks were shot.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Damm you garage looks about as big as my house :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Damm you garage looks about as big as my house :smt011

That's my parent's garage. I can take a picture of my carport spot I have outside my apartment, lol.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice job, love the garage, tons of room for projects. :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks for posting the extra pics of your project panel ngt. If I had the time I would definately try that same design for my 36" VGA monitor.

BTW: I was the one who bought your victory road rotary sticks. :D Haven't fixed it or done anything with them yet, but is a cool lookin panel.