My collection (starting to put pics together)

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My collection (starting to put pics together)

Post by OldFoo »

A little bored this evening, so I thought I'd finally put some pics up.

Only problem is that I suck at taking them! So, sorry for the crappy pics.

I'll post more as I go.

Here's my Naomi Uni cab, it was shortened before I got it. I replaced the bezel frame with a brand new white one, as well as the control panel top.

Need a new New Net City control panel overlay and some new sticks and buttons, but after that, I'll be all set.

Recently tated the monitor to pop in this beauty!

The marquee and instruction strip are courtesy of Sean at MCS-Arcade. He does outstanding work - and they're not scans. They're redrawn graphics, printed professionally (marquees on translite material, not paper, and strips the way they were originally - some with adhesive, some without.) Wonderful if you can't obtain the original art, or if they didn't make a Uni-style marquee.

My Uni style marquee collection (not that I'm collecting them to collect them) has grown a lot recently. I'll have to post some pics.

Thanks for looking.

Steve
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice

your mvs really dwarves your uni :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

New pic. More to come.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sweet!!, makes me miss my Naomi cabs :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:Sweet!!, makes me miss my Naomi cabs :smt010

Thanks Pete - so what cabs are you sporting now?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've had a Naomi Uni upright, a NNC SD,and a Net City SD but they're all gone now, :smt010 just the AWSD,Mini-Cute,Aero city left and a couple of upright drivers SR and VR.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:just the AWSD,Mini-Cute,Aero city left and a couple of upright drivers SR and VR.

Which makes a very respectable collection :-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cageman wrote:
thechop wrote:just the AWSD,Mini-Cute,Aero city left and a couple of upright drivers SR and VR.

You got that right!

I would LOVE to get my hands on a nice clean Mini-Cute.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Orrimarrko wrote:
Cageman wrote:

You got that right!

I would LOVE to get my hands on a nice clean Mini-Cute.

I got lucky with mine it was brand new,never used but suffered a slight dent in transit from Japan :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ahhhhh Ikaruga looks AWESOME dude. I finally found a copy for myself! I can't wait for it to arrive! :D