crab sticks and naomi driving

Post by OldFoo »

i reeeeealy should post here more often, as most of my stuff is now naomi

so here tha guz

initial d rules :smt007

and !

this machine is the best

on the lookout for F355 now

and a ridge racer 5 but not sure if it would be compatable with the sega i/o hmmmm :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice. :smt033 I hope to one day have one of these myself. Does this cab have force feedback?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think I'll soon be going dedicated too, 2 normal Jamma vids it enough for me, need some driving, shooting :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Is the wheel hooked up to the Sega I/O directly, or is there a wheel board in between?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

the wheel mech is direct to the io board, and unfortuunatley the cab doesnt have force feedback, but thats the only down point i have with these cabs,
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SWEET!!! :smt007

That is the next item on my wish list. :D

I offered my RoadShow Pinball Machine (worth about $2K USD) for a local trade on a standup Crazy Taxi.

COOLIO and CONGRATS!!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks foor the kind words

just working on my garrage to make some more space for cabs, walls are comming down tomorow :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bower,

I should have been a little more clear. Is it a standerd Sega I/O, or is it a special I/O for the wheel and pedels. I looked at some of the manuals, and it shows a diffrent I/O than a standerd universal cabinet has. I have a universal cab that I plan on doing what you did.

Keith
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i think it is the standard driving i/o as i had initial d woking with the monkeyball cp on my net city :smt032