Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Naomi Uni and KI2 cab

Post by OldFoo »

Cab with rotated screen :smt035 ,

Control panel,

Normal screen setup,

Games,

Last edited by OldFoo on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice setup. I especially like your CP. :smt004 Hopefully, you can find a marquee holder to complete the look of the cab.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

very nice indeed, great choice in games too. :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks, the CP needs a bit of work done on it yet. A bit of the paint rount the edge needs touching up a little and I need some Pearl pink buttons for the 2P side. Then I'll be totally happy with it.

As for the marquee holder, I was very tempted to steal one when I went to the Namco Center the other day. I'll get one some day (you don't have a spare do you ;) )
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Got this home yesterday, it was working when I went to see it last friday but now it has a few problems and crashes a lot :smt013 Oh well, only really wanted a Jamma cab anyways (never a huge fan of Killer Instinct).

The buttons are currently soaking in a sink full of warm soapy water, also note the cheap marque holder on the Naomi :D :D Made from some sign holders I stole from work :smt044

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RE: KI crashing, listen for the drive clunkng - i'd say the drive is on its way out IMO
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Clicks of death yo!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think I'll have to disconnect the fan before I'll be able to hear anything from the HD. That thing is bloody massive and makes one hell of a noise.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

if the HDD was side mounted and not flat, even more chance of it being the drive.

I knew a guy who would only buy dead KI kits and dead Seagate drives from eBay, low level format them, re-insall KI software and sell em on, how long they lasted after that is anyones guess
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

'Tis indeed side mounted. There's always this link http://www.revisionx.com/ki.html but it all looks way to complicated to me :smt017