my naomi pimpin

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

my naomi pimpin

Post by OldFoo »

here are some pictures of my cabs. for more pictures and sega new astro pictures go to my homepage: http://www.rosecourt.de/calium/noiseland.html

some time ago: after shrinking and revarnish

now with nnc panel instead of capcom impress

nnc sidearts

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I remember you posting this on neogeo.com awhile ago. Awsome project, and damn fine looking cabs!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thx to mogli who made me with his digicam a hires pic of a marquee, 1 naomi got the under defeat design now. same for panel sticker :D

if you want it and wanna go to a repro shop, gimme your email and i will give it to you!

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I guess you must be really into Sports jam to have that marquee out on display, I guess that had to be some 1 with love for that game :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nah not really, i wait for another picture of a sticker and marquee of hotd3. after that sports jam will be never again in the marquee-holder :D

btw whats wrong with SJ? not my fav game but also not the baddest game...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

what looks odd is that under defeat marquee is on the horizontal one and sports jam on the vertical one.

Some very nice cabs :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yeah i know. ud ist on that cab just becouse it's looking better on the new net city panel...

anyways, when i got the hotd3 marquee, i will change

@ andy: jed price from suzo uk emailed me... all spare parts i wanted are sold out, now i can only count on you
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thx to andy and mogli i now go for hotd3 and under defeat Very Happy

only 2-3 more things to do :)

a) cromecoinslot for under defeat cab coming this week

b) bubble balls for cabs and more with buttons for hotd cab into next 2 weeks

c) maybe nnc sticker for second cab

is there a nnc 1 player panel out?