New home for the Strike Fighter.

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Finally got Afterburner Climax working in it, the Xbox Hd-dvd drive worked a treat like Andy said, throttle was back to front and the up and down on the stick too but a couple of adaptors later (top tip never ever throw out old sega looms)and alls good and Dandy.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

cool
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just need a lcd conversion now ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Just need a lcd conversion now ;)

Actually it's pointless AFBC is only 640x480 :(

I got it to run in 1280x768, but there is issues, the score positions etc, shame as it looked a lot nicer..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Another transformation :smt007

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice! I fully understand the love for dedicated stuff. Just feels and plays special. Never played Podracer myself but it must be awesome, It's Hikaru right?

Still on the lookout myself for a Planet Harriers board + Panel but the price is going to insane heights lately in Japan.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah Hikaru plays much better than I expected and me and my eldest have got a real battle for fastest times going on which is nice cos he's never been too bothered about all the other stuff I have but he loves this as he remembers the DC game, but with these controls it's fantastic.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

shame as it looked a lot nicer..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Obviously it's not a permanent change. ;) Purely for playing a game as it should be.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:Another transformation :smt007

How did you get that to work?!?