Dead 'n' Spicy

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
thechop wrote:Sexy as fcuk, you got black guns too :smt004 You ain't got a Lindbergh PSU going spare have you?

Suprised you haven't asked to put Afterburner Climax on your Yellow Lindy..

Yeah, install Climax ;-) still feeling quite lonely out here.. I really think I am the only private owner of a Climax cab here in NL ;-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:
AndyGeezer wrote:
thechop wrote:Sexy as fcuk, you got black guns too :smt004 You ain't got a Lindbergh PSU going spare have you?

Suprised you haven't asked to put Afterburner Climax on your Yellow Lindy..

Well...now you come to mention it :smt006 I got no HOTD4 game disc just the IC chip though. :smt010

Most people do not have the DVD drive nor the DVD disc to re-install the game..

SegaUK do not even give out the install DVD when you buy new machines anymore :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Oh i see, so you need that or a seperate hard-drive and IC chip for each game? I'm not 100% how it works tbh.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

2 cabs & no discs, strange I got a disc in my MDF special.

I'd sell my disc, but I'd want at least ?70 for it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No no discs/DVD drive did it have the dvd drive in it aswell then?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No, but it had the power wire for the drive, game case & sponge.

You can use any USB drive as follows:

Just go into the test menu, system info & select un-install, then re-boot the machine with the new game chip in the mobo & the game disc in the USB drive connected up, easy as that.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I tell people to buy Xbox HD-DVD drives, they are ideal for install Lindy games..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:I tell people to buy Xbox HD-DVD drives, they are ideal for install Lindy games..

Blimey! would never of thought of that option.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:
AndyGeezer wrote:I tell people to buy Xbox HD-DVD drives, they are ideal for install Lindy games..

Blimey! would never of thought of that option.

Haha..! Me neither.. I own the original DVD drive for the Lindbergh (bought on Yahoo Japan).. if only I had asked before buying.. I have a XBOX HDDVD drive just sitting here doing nothing.. :-|
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

We live and learn my friend, we live and learn ;)