Dead 'n' Spicy

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Up next, extending some wiring, start buttons & replacing my worn gun cases with minty fresh units, so will have some spare Uzi cases in black up for grabs...


Ears prick up ;) I don't like red :smt005 did you get your new ones from Sega?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

US wood cab is real nasty:



Image

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:US wood cab is real nasty:



Image


Looks like the monitor's just balancing on there, like its gonna fall off :smt005

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It looks like something from the 80's

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:
Pete wrote:Up next, extending some wiring, start buttons & replacing my worn gun cases with minty fresh units, so will have some spare Uzi cases in black up for grabs...


Ears prick up ;) I don't like red :smt005 did you get your new ones from Sega?


Made some enquires & the cost for 4 bits of plastic (minus any hardware) is nearly ?200, so leaving this sorry.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:
thechop wrote:
Pete wrote:Up next, extending some wiring, start buttons & replacing my worn gun cases with minty fresh units, so will have some spare Uzi cases in black up for grabs...


Ears prick up ;) I don't like red :smt005 did you get your new ones from Sega?


Made some enquires & the cost for 4 bits of plastic (minus any hardware) is nearly ?200, so leaving this sorry.


Can't say as i blame ya mate, get the Novus on them you'll be surprised how nice and shiny they'll come up ;)

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Got a link to where I can buy that stuff ?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

there is a place in china that sell the gun casings cheap.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Got a link to where I can buy that stuff ?


Think i got mine off ebay a few years ago, just make sure you get the bigger size bottles, last for ages that way, some try and sell the smaller size bottles for the same most sell the larger ones for.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

purplec wrote:there is a place in china that sell the gun casings cheap.


Link, link, link!!

Post Reply