Android's GameRoom

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dude!!!!

Stop posting these pictures before I sell my left kidney ;-)

Expensive stuff, these Lindberghs.. I own an Afterburner Climax cab that has a Yellow Lindbergh. Were did you find the other ones? Red and Blue?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's some serious gear you got there. :smt004 Must be great to play around with all of that. You must be in Sega heaven all day surrounded by this many great stuff.

Lindbergh hard- and software in all colors are quite easy to aquire through Yahoo Japan tho.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's a very impressive collection! I'm not a big fan of pinball but can't fail to be impressed by that lineup! :D

Your driving cabs look very tidy and I must say the OutRun2 looks very cool (and very eighties) in white! :smt004 I've got a couple of iD cabs I'm converting to OutRun2 at the moment and I'm seriously tempted to get a dedicated iD and Daytona2 also ;)

If you're interested I have made an OutRun2 marquee to fit in the iD light box. It's a high res printout on glossy paper, but works very well..

http://www.outrun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ ... arquee.jpg

http://www.outrun2.net/wp-content/uploa ... C02852.jpg

Great pictures - looking forward to seeing what you're gonna do withe the Lindys..!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Lindbergh hardware yes, around 280,000 JPY, but when you add shipping and country tax it ends up around closer to ?450.

Software easy to find, but without keychip is worthless. :D

Also region is a big problem and all Japanese released games are Japan only unless world releases.

But it's a fantastic system, and my own personal lindbergh collection is quite large

House of the Dead 4 Rev A and Rev B

Virtua Tennis 3 Rev A to Rev D

2Spicy

SegaRaceTV

Hummer SDX

Hummer Extreme

Let's go Jungle

Let's go Jungle SP

Afterburner Climax

Afterburner Climax SDX

Outrun 2 SDX

Initial D4

Initial D5

Virtua Fighter 5 English

Virtua Fighter 5 Rev C

Rambo

House of the Dead EX

Harley Davidson King of Road

MJ4 Evo

Primeval Hunt

R-Tuned and Ghost Squad Evo I don't have.. Well I have GS Evo disc, but no chip. :smt013

It's like pok?mont though you gotta have them all, hehe except Golden Gun!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HOTD4 a personal favourite of mine ;)

I had a complete disc & chip on ebay for ?100 one time, nodody wanted to buy it :smt009

Lets go Jungle is also great, but Rambo is best :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:Yes, Lindberghs are actually around 28K-38K Yens, depending if you are lucky and when the auction ends.

Normally I ship a big packet, around 20 kg, that's the maximun I can ship with the Spanish post, and shipping is a little less expensive.

And about tax, I'm a lucky man and until the moment I never pay a cent in taxes.

I use a Japanish company that ships the goods as "junk old video game stuff" with a value under 100$, and until the moment I never payed taxes.

About keychip, normally the games on Yahoo are sold without keychip, games like ID4, ID5, VF5, are normally on yahoo but never comes with a keychip, only DVD.

I bought some games like RaceTV, House of the Dead Ex and VT3, with keychip, but prices were higher.

Some times if you are lucky enought when you buy a Lindbergh motherboard, it comes with a keychip, normally MJ4, WCF or DOC 2008/2009, but last yellow I bough I came with VT3.

Now on ebay there are some Lindbergh games from a guy in Spain, Alex.

Recently I bought HOD4 complete with keychip on ebay, also from Alex.

Andy I could be interested in buy a Outrun2 SDX.

Do you know if it's possible to run it in a sitdown cabinet with the Lindbergh RS232 forcefeedback PCB or it needs special I/O's ?

OR2SDX needs special Panasonic controller board which hooks up via the RS232 to control the cabinet and actuators.

Oddly enough Hummer SDX and Afterburner SDX will run on standard cabinets just fine, Afterburner climax you can change cabinet type and hummer SDX will complain, but still continue.

OR2SPDX runs in a disappointing 848x480 resolution, a showcase game like that should be running at 1280x768 or 1366x768, especially on those 65" DLPs!

Last year I had over 50 Lindbergh PCBs from Customers and sold over 100+ video cards, what I don't know about the Lind isn't worth knowing.. :smt007

I've also helped Pete twice to get a HOTD4 setup.. :smt008
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Big regret selling the first Lind.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow - great stuff man!