New Additions

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

New Additions

Post by OldFoo »

Just picked up the 3 new additions for the collection.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

those racing cabs are awesome!! Someday....lol....someday :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice haul, looks similar to my games room. :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Awesome cabs! It looks like they are Net City style cabs as they are a tad shorter then the first Universal. I could be wrong, as they have Universal stickers, but my Net City is shorter than my Universals. If you do not mind me asking, how did you acquire them? If you want to move one, just let me know! :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

awesome lineup you've got there. Not to be rude, but I have always wondered what big pulls like this cost. 4 universals and a driving cab has to be a lot.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice cabs mate, that daytona 2 sit down look the shite :smt004 well done.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Great I like it :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldSchoolNeo wrote:Awesome cabs! It looks like they are Net City style cabs as they are a tad shorter then the first Universal. I could be wrong, as they have Universal stickers, but my Net City is shorter than my Universals. If you do not mind me asking, how did you acquire them? If you want to move one, just let me know! :smt007

I was wonering the same thing after I unloaded them, but they are Universal cabs. I have a friend that imports cabs from Japan. He has never been able to get any Universals till this last shipment. He was only able to get 3 so I bought them all. I figure I might as well take advantage of it because you dont see to many of them here in the US.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I just finished doing a full restore on one of the cabs and, thought I would post some before and after pics. The cabs was completely broken down and washed and cleaned. Then prepped for paint. The cab has new paint top to bottom. New 4" Pioneer speakers were installed along with a new CP. One down and two to go. :D

www.amusementinnovations.com/naomi
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

All look in top shape :smt023