A big HI and first post!

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

A big HI and first post!

Post by OldFoo »

Hi,

Great NAOMI community here! Just got my first hardware setup (naomi2+netdimm+gdrom and a couple of games) and first time I powered it on and play it brought me back to my dreamcast days.

Anyway, enough of me now my wares:

Group shot!

The sitdown unit has the naomi hardware in it, the standup was acquired as an empty shell, but it has a quad rez CRT in tate and homemade I/O for ps1/2 + adapters for relevant machines.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice setup!!

Both Naomi's look like they got flat screens?

Now all you need to do is to get rid of that OKbaby and replace it with an Aero City or something to make your lineup all Sega. ;) ..and white speaker grills on your NAC?

Enjoy! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Both naomis have flat screens installed. I will trade the okbaby when the time comes...

I got the astro as an empty shell, so I did what I could to make it look complete, thought the white grills make it look more distinguished...like a monocle. But will mount some black pc speakers to the nac in the future.

Thanks for the kind compliments!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

welcome to the forum!

Very nice lineup indeed.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hello ... Welcome ....

such as games, on naomi?

:smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I got capcom vs snk 2 and virtua fighter 4 final tuned(?) on gd-roms for the naomi so far, hope to collect more soon.
OldFoo

i?m also new in the community =)

Post by OldFoo »

hey, nice cabs you have there ;)

hope that i will get my first naomi cab (with virtua tennis) soon :D

think i?m gonna build my second dreamcast into it, cause dc games are

a lot cheaper, i have a lot of dc games and getting naomi games in germany without paypal is a pain in the ass :smt010