Current lineup (yes Im downsizing!)

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Current lineup (yes Im downsizing!)

Post by OldFoo »

this is the current lineup (well almost....)

its missing the baby twin candys, a Popeye cocktail, and the project cabs

but anyway figured I'd show off current lineup :D

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

this is an old pic of the baby candy cabs, one now has a new CP with AW artwork on front and sides :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Place looks great - nice variety of machines!

Must look and sound great when they're all running - if it's ever possible to have a collection of old cabs all running at the same time!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow Mick - still looks great!

Especially love the red stand up Naomi Uni driver, Super Monkey Ball, and Donkey Kong: Pauline Edition cab!! Fantastic!

What are you getting rid of?!?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I got rid of recently : Fix it Felix, Joust, Space Duel, Ikari Warriors, Circus Charlie, Alien Syndrome, GnG, Frenzy
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

and currently got a SSB and Outrun up on the block to go
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Which OutRun cab are you moving on - the upright OR2 I guess?

It's a shame the upright version also misses out on the sub that comes with the Crazy Taxi upright! Not the best way of playing the game I imagine, but it's a nice sight to have the old and the new next to each other in your lineup.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

actually no its the old OR that probably going, i bought it and redid it completely just to have the pair of uprights at the show, but the old one doesnt get played as much as new, and I have the sitdown twin coming back as well, I prefer the sitdown despite the upright looking cooler :D easier to drift etc on the sitdown IMO
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yea I have an old upright OutRun that I restored as well as an OR2SP twin. The old cab doesn't get played as much as the SP but it still has that old magic that I fell in love with way back when.

It was the first cab I got back in 1999 and I'd never sell it :)