HAWKS ARCADE ROOM

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

HAWKS ARCADE ROOM

Post by OldFoo »

here we go lads, i know there not NAOMIS or you sega astro citys, but i think there great for now untill i can get my hands on a candy cab, what im planning on doing is keeping the one i bulit as it houses my emulators and PC arcade ports and its great to use as a juke box, and ill be doing away with the namco special at some point when i get a more upto date cab, plus i want more than anything a sega astro city so i can bung on my sega saturn astro cp onto it and play my JP saturn games ...... i just hope i get hold of one.

to be honnest itll kill me the day i get rid of the namco cab as it took mounths to restore it ..... and the sad fact is id have to strip it right down for parts as theres no way im carring that thing down 6 flights of stairs again, it took long enough to get it up them, i just wish i had more room as id love to keep it, im just thinking a candy cab would look way cool in its place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is before

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is after

SORRY FOR THE AMOUNT OF PICS THERE IS , i really couldnt be botherd sorting through them, to many.

:smt015 :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hmm I like the way some of the pics are just the same 1's :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yeah :D

sorry about that mate, theres just to many to sort through, im kinda busy today to delete some of them, ill do it later, after mi afternoon :smt015 :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

any plans of putting up an arcade business?

:D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That cab on the stalk looks funny :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:That cab on the stalk looks funny :smt017

its no Naomi, but the cab on the stand is way cool, i do prefer it to the namco cab, so does every one else whos seen it, youd have to have a bash to make up your mind about it, it holds every known decent working emulator and full rom sets, plus around 200 PC arcade game ports, stepmania and around 4000 proper music tracks with videos and animations, this step mania in size is at a whoppin 60GB, it runs the DC games, saturn games, psx, N64, in all from what iv counted, this machine holds easy 8000 games, so its just a good all round game system to suit anyones taste.

mind you i only built it to house my emus, it sorta gets annoying as i was always miss placing rom sets and stuff , so i wanted something that could house every set i own. :smt098

so iv sorta got one machine for the real deal, and the other for emus, its the best of both worlds really. :smt080
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Whoa...Arcade Central! I bet if you turn on all your games at once it becomes a real light show. I would totally be jumping at the chance to play your pachislo machines. Great collection mate! :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

meanbean wrote:Whoa...Arcade Central! I bet if you turn on all your games at once it becomes a real light show. I would totally be jumping at the chance to play your pachislo machines. Great collection mate! :smt023

thanks meanbean, i dunno about the lights and machines, but you should see the electric metre spin round when there all running :smt107 :smt108 :smt119 :smt120 and the mrs goes nuts as she pays the bill :smt013 :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I reakon you might blow a fuse if that lot got turned on at once :smt009
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

very nice collection :smt023