My new Naomi light

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My new Naomi light

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006

im going to kit the CP out in green Bubble tops and buttons too i think.

My mean green new net city machine!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Looks cool. It does seem like it should have matching green somewhere else though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Matching green start buttons! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well you see, this is my dilemma. Ive been obsessing all day over what colour buttons to have!

Im going for green bubble tops for the sticks, but i dont know whether to get green skeleton buttons, white skeleton buttons, plain green buttons and also what colour start buttons?

Blue matches the Sega logo above the start buttons but its going to look shit with everything else green if i have blue start buttons. Suggestions greatly received :D

I even thought about mixing green and white skeletons 3 and 3 each side.

:smt017

Its good when thats the biggest problem in your life at the minute
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Already tried that. Its not possible to get the orange light cover to refract blue light.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSLUCENT-ARCAD ... dZViewItem

Try these mate, they use a little light behind the buttons to make them glow and look cool, I'm thinking of getting some of these for my Jamma cab.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think i might try them. if they look shit il just get some skeletons instead.

Im gutted i cant get the light blue as it would match the CP logo and Coin sticker but i just wont work!
OldFoo

how did you get the light a different colour

Post by OldFoo »

hi there mate that green light looks fantastic im new to the sega naomi cabs how did you get it like that is it just a coloured bulb or green plastic light cover
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I got it too:

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

You have to spray it or buy a HOTD3 machine as the part was never sold on its own :smt020