Feedback for AndyGeezer / AGS Pt.II

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I actually had a label with the correct colors and everything, forgot to save it though :\
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have forgotten to leave feedback for andy... well better late than never.

First time around I bought Giga Wing 2 + artwork and a naomi marquee. It was delivered to me just two days later. Supersweet!

And about a week ago I bought a couple of cables and a couple of coin entrys. And no problems this time either.

Conclusion: Andy is a nice guy with excelent communication and fast shipping! :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah, got to chime in here as well.

Andy hooked me up with loads of different little parts, I got a Net DIMM, a button loom, some buttons, a BIOS, a VF4FT marquee... And thanks for all the answer to my noobie questions.

Top notch guy.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah I'm in too.

Does Andy need one more positive feedback? I think so!!!

He is a GREAT guy, great communication, fast shipping and a TRUE Sega lover ;)

Thanks Andy
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am the buyer...great contact,great stuff,great shipment...all is great...thanks again for the stuff... :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I just bought a Naomi bezel, marquee and player 2 loom all of Andy. Shipped super fast and everything was in great shape. Great guy.

Finn
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a new BIOS from Andy, shipped really fast, works like a charm. Great seller.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I was able to fall back on Andy for a pin kit so I could make a power connector for my Naomi's GD-Rom. He was also very prompt to ship me a new bios eprom.

Thanks, Andy!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

got a replacement lens kit. Fast and helped out with some questions.

thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What can I say.. Andy is probably the BEST seller I have ever met.

Extremely nice guy.

Just buy from him. You will not be disappointed!