Feedback for Bibliophile

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've done a bunch of deals with this guy. Everything went smooth and I'm a happy camper.

Enjoy all the games mate!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Never left me feedback on a Capcom Vs Snk pro
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:Never left me feedback on a Capcom Vs Snk pro

I left you a feedback on Neo-geo.com, but you probably don't have permission to view the feedback page, since you were banned there.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just sold him a gdrom universal mounting bracket...he paid very quickly and responded quickly to messages. Just generally very easy to work with, as stated above. A+
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bibliophile is a great member over at Ng.com, I'm sure he's just as knowledgeable and honest here too. :D Done business with him and have zero complaints, great buyer, seller and trader.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sold him Puyo Puyo Fever over Ebay and did not regret this - great transaction
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I want to jump in here and say that he is a good guy as well and I've done some business with him a few times in the past, most recently picked up a capcom io
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ordered a CPS3 Jojo?s Bizarre Adventure setup, great seller. Everything arrived well-packed and in fine condition.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bibliophile wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:Never left me feedback on a Capcom Vs Snk pro

I left you a feedback on Neo-geo.com, but you probably don't have permission to view the feedback page, since you were banned there.

Rather be banned from a web forum then banned from Civilization. Enjoy your stay in GA custody the rest of your life. All you had to do was leave me feedback and I would not of outed you for what you were. Amazing how little choices affect your life.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... ibliophile....

Posting about what happened really did you in with all your mixed up stories I was happy to forward everything you posted to the authorities.

Now your arcade stuff is on craigslist and your trying to defend yourself in court.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/defendant- ... 72191.html

DNA evidence did you in when they were able to test it years later. Should of kept your mouth shut.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life, why are you posting this feedback, as the guy is in prison (and has not been online since 2009)?