Feedback for Bibliophile

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for Bibliophile

Post by OldFoo »

I sold Bibliophile some Naomi gear I had listed here and I just wanted to let everyone know he is an EXCELLENT buyer. Everything was paid for immediately resulting in a no hassle, easy transaction.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sold him an item on Game Gavel, all good and a nice transaction, happy to deal with :)
OldFoo

Awesome Seller!

Post by OldFoo »

This guy was a great seller. Not only did he sell me an Atomiswave system with a game for a great price. He also answered my n00bie questions about the NAOMI system. I would gladly do business with him again.
OldFoo

Bibliophile = A+ Seller

Post by OldFoo »

I bought a Capcom vs SNK Naomi Cart. It came well packaged, as described, and worked great. Great communication from him. Would deal with again. Highly recommended.

J
OldFoo

Bibliophile = Life Saver A1 Seller

Post by OldFoo »

Bibliophile sold me a Capcom Vs Snk cart for a great price. He then today sold me a NAOMI M/B for a great price when the one I got elsewhere came to me with the bad RAM error. Highly recommended.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sold me a few items on Neo-Geo - thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I bought a 2nd NAOMI board from him. Awesome seller! He needs to have more stuff I want :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sold a bunch of games to Bibliophile. Deal was good and now I'm in the middle of another with him.

Sometimes he's not lightning fast with answering PM's but he always keeps his word. I guess this guy has a life besides his arcade hobby :D

Cheers mate!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Once again gave me a great deal on a NAOMI motherboard with a Rival Schools 2 cart. Thanx again :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sold him a Toy Fighter rom. Paid fast, no hassle transaction. Thanks!