Feedback for poolchamp

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for poolchamp

Post by OldFoo »

Leaving first feedback for this guy. No problems at all, don't hesitate to deal with poolchamp.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

got to say, dealt with poolchamp, top guy, great to deal with, would certainly happy to deal with again in the near future, Thanks Mick
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

these guys said it all. Does whatever he can to help out
OldFoo

im embarresed

Post by OldFoo »

ah guys you to kind anytime you need help or parts just let me know
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I just bought an MVC2 cart off of him and a Capcom I/O and was very easy to strike up business with and does whatever he can to help with his busy schedule :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

For some reason poolchamp no longer considers me a friend. Despite the fact that he no longer considers me a friend I will not blast him in any way. He is a great seller and is very helpful :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

69NovaSS wrote:For some reason poolchamp no longer considers me a friend. Despite the fact that he no longer considers me a friend I will not blast him in any way. He is a great seller and is very helpful :smt010

WTF :smt013 SO WHY BLAST ME NOW WHITH THIS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

How have I blasted you? I merely said that you don't consider me a friend. I found you to be a reputable seller and had fast deliveries from you across the ocean. Why are you so mad at me?