Feedback for mar.vetto

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a Naomi 1 Mobo with DIMM board from Marco. Great seller who looks after his customers.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I was originally going to buy a 512MB NAOMI Net DIMM with a view to building a full system one piece at a time. I left a lump sum deposit then problems occurred which means it may be a very long time before I'll get a working NAOMI 2 supergun in my room. The dream still lives on though and with a view to that mar.vetto was happy to change the order to just a NAOMI-GD drive (as I can still make use of it in the meantime via PC hack or for DC parts and when I get a NAOMI 2 I'll use it then too). I was happy to pay the outstanding balance and mar.vetto is sorta easygoing about the whole affair. I know it is a ballache and I don't want to fuck anyone about any more than I want to be fucked about, but shit happens and we have to deal with it as best as we can :(

The only thing I would say is the item was sent recorded and I didn't know it had been sent or the trakcing number in advance. If I knew it was incoming I'd have waited in or made sure to answer the door for it. I got it anyway but I had to go to the depot to pick it up but overall I'm very happy and he is a credit to the community.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a Naomi2 - works perfect!

Thx!

HoP99
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a Astro City Panel an get it last weekend.

Condition as described.

Delivery time was normal.

Everything went fine as expected.

No Problems and good fast communication

Many thanks for the Panel.

Bye

Tolkin
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Grabbed a net city panel.

not much to say except the panel was exactly as described and is now sat in my machine & working perfectly
OldFoo

Gd rom

Post by OldFoo »

Brought dimm and gdrom plus some games. All arrived in excellent condition the gdrom looks brand new. Many thanks for a great service.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I bought a couple of battery packs from him. Very friendly and helpful seller!

Thank you Marco.

:)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a Network DIMM board and GD ROM unit. Fast shipping! Great guy to deal with!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Everything went fine.

Thanks for the fast delivery and the nice Mail-Conversation.

Thanks

Odity
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Everything perfect, items and packaging.

Transportation Italy Spain very slow, but smooth.

Great seller, highly recommended.

Thank you Marco!

Greetings!