Feedback for SegaFan4Life

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Unbelievable, EMS and waiting for more than 4 weeks, a fake tracking number and lie on top of it?

This guy has really got nerves!! Isn't scamming people enough for you bro?

Ok, Give the good man his money back and creep back in your hole and never come out again.

:smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No money,no stuff and no answer...nothing...this guy is a really fake.... :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life put the picture with the tracking number in this thread.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hey guyes i found the link and post it here...after 4 weeks i dont look more on this fake tracking number....

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 99659935US
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hey SegaFan...

Here's a tip from someone who had packages stuck in Customs before... Always give both the EMS tracking # and the Customs form tracking #. This way they can call their Customs people and find why it's stuck.

I've had packages take 30 days to be delivered in Australia and Brazil. It's frustrating for both parties but CAN be resolved if you give them the information they need to call Customs.

RJ
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am checking again with the post office tomorrow.

This is no joke

Shipping was expensive
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Why dont you cut the crap & show everybody the fucking receipt ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This is downside to having people selling on forums, there will be 1 or 2 who spoil it for the many.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That is what i also dont understand...you say that you have the receipts why dont you let see us that...

You write me for over 1 week that you will check what is wrong with the shippment...why do you dont make it?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SHOW THE FUCKING RECEIPT NOW !