Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:
spike spiegel wrote:You're god damn right I do. Stop stealing shit from people.

I didn't steal from him, I merely sent him broken items in the mail and told him they worked

Oh, that's okay then.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

spike spiegel wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:
spike spiegel wrote:You're god damn right I do. Stop stealing shit from people.

I didn't steal from him, I merely sent him broken items in the mail and told him they worked

Oh, that's okay then.

Must be nice being a internet tough guy. Guess things did not work out to well in your actual life. Probally you would rather have been a cop instead of a garbage man? I know you are not much of a amateur actor.

John Rainbo LMAO at you not with you!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

are you going to check you paypal? they require your attention...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:are you going to check you paypal? they require your attention...

I answered the paypal inquiry the second I got it.

Why not you check your own.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow look what I found about this wonderful Buyer ARCADENOVA

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.p ... 543.0.html

MODS BAN THIS FUCKING PRICK.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Does everything you buy on ebay or online show up broke?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hmm starting to side with Casey a little here...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:Wow look what I found about this wonderful Buyer ARCADENOVA

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.p ... 543.0.html

MODS BAN THIS FUCKING PRICK.

Ok, ArcadeNOVA: The evidence is starting to pile up against you. I am starting to lean to SegaFan4Life as well on this. It's all just a bit too much coincedence, dude.

Put some real proof on the table that the item was indeed damaged in shipping, and that you are not ripping off SegaFan4Life.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yea thats me on the other forums, i bought a NEO-GEO multi 150-in 1 cart,

i won the auction, ebay had to cancel the transaction for selling bootleg games.......ok whatever, seller send me a email saying if im still interested, i say yes, say to pay, i pay, i wait and get the cart...

excellent packaging from him, cart works but not 100% as he stated in his description...

"CART WORKS 100% BUT HAS TO BE SOLD AS-IS"

why would he stated that it works 100% when is does not? game reset a lot after 3 min of play, i opened a paypal dispute because i got mad but as he stated in his auction it said sold as-is......some games work but some i would of love if they did not restart, i still have the cart till this day, i did not respond to the paypal case, just ignored it and let it go.....he did offer me to help me on what can be the issue but still restarts, tried 3 different boards. case was droped and im left with a semi working cart.

on the other feedback about me, they state that i have a negative in my ebay account, that i sold a broken game to someone, no i did not....

ebay member grant_trine had a Naomi pcb, capcom i/o and project justice cart, he said he sent item after 3 days of handling, ok, then waited over the weekend, i message him, did it get sent out? says no because the fan was loud...i threaten him on leaving negative because after 7 days i still did not have nothing then he ignored me for a whole week but in between that week he bought 2 X360 games from me, he paid for one and it got to his doorstep in the 3rd day, and then i left him negative feedback when the 18th day hit....

so he gets mad and says he will leave me double negative feedback if i did not remove the negative i left him (because he has 100% positive)

so he gets mad and says that my games did not work, they were cracked when i double wrapped it in bubble wrap and inside a large bubble wrap envelope....he is still threating me to leave me the next negative if i dont remove the one i left, i just stop respoding to him, im not scamming anyone here im just trying to buy a stupid naomi board with a converter.....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Quite the thread here.

My only response I guess is that it's really not that hard to be a good seller, there are many scammers out there, but feedback threads and forums like this one take some of the risk away if people bother to do some research, which after being scammed a bit before I always do now.