Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:I should have done my research on this guy before I bought anything, its just that im new to forums and all that stuff at the NEO-GEO forums is just WOW.....

but anyways the new tracking number he sent me says the item is suppose to arrive today, I hope I dont get an empty box....

the only reason I opened a dispute was because you did not reply to my last message, then when I opened a dispute, HELLO 3 new PM's by you....

telling me to drop the dispute and that I can reopen it at anytime?

No one sent you a empty box. I took pics before the item was even shipped. It is out for delivery now. I responded to every pm within hours you sent.

WOW....................do you want me to post pictures of what i just got?

:smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:I should have done my research on this guy before I bought anything, its just that im new to forums and all that stuff at the NEO-GEO forums is just WOW.....

but anyways the new tracking number he sent me says the item is suppose to arrive today, I hope I dont get an empty box....

the only reason I opened a dispute was because you did not reply to my last message, then when I opened a dispute, HELLO 3 new PM's by you....

telling me to drop the dispute and that I can reopen it at anytime?

No one sent you a empty box. I took pics before the item was even shipped. It is out for delivery now. I responded to every pm within hours you sent.

WOW....................do you want me to post pictures of what I just got?

:smt011

Post pics of what you just got?

What is that supposed to mean?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Now the buyer is claiming shipping damage

Each item was individually wrapped in bubble wrap. They just signed for the item.

They need to drop the chargeback and quit with the bullshit.

Seriously. This has been one issue after another since the item shipped.

Got a issue with the item send it the fuck back.
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Post pics within 1 hour or your a liar. Seriously I have had enough with this transaction.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hmmm lets see, should i even power this board up? looks like you safely packed it up, got a nice big box for it and used some nice new bubble wrap...

ohh wait! YOU DID NOT!

You tell me if i should power it up....:smt013

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What part is even broken?

I am sorry but cannot see from this picture except for you holding something your hand.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Also that is not how the box was shipped.

It was closed up with tape several times over and each item was wrapped in brand new bubble wrap which I had purchased last week.

Honestly

And there was no USB cable plugged into the motherboard either. It was wrapped up separately.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:Also that is not how the box was shipped.

It was closed up with tape several times over and each item was wrapped in brand new bubble wrap which I had purchased last week.

Honestly

lol so the mail man broke it....lol ohh i will send it back and ill have my money back, thank god i opened a dispute...

new bubble warp my ass, half of them are popped, ummm thats how i got the box, i accept it because i wanted to hear your story...

you should pack your items more better...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Did you take a pic of the damaged box before you opened it?Or was it not damaged?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:Did you take a pic of the damaged box before you opened it?Or was it not damaged?

There was also a sound amp in the box as well.