Feedback for billd420

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for billd420

Post by OldFoo »

Made a good and fair trade with bill without any hassle.

Thanks mate and have a happy new year.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i bought a GNET Card from billd420 ... my paypal money was cashed on 07.02.2007 ... he doesnt respond on emails nor read his PMs here .... also i havent received it yet ....

i wonder whats goin on ...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thomas,

I sent you a PM over at Neo-Geo.com. It would seem my responses to your emails never made it :(

See the PM explaining the whole situation.

Sorry for the trouble/ delay,

Bill
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hello ! the GNET cart finally arrived today ... everything OK !
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

vectrex wrote:hello ! the GNET cart finally arrived today ... everything OK !

Glad to hear if finally made it safe. Enjoy the game!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have the same problem as the previous poster, I bought a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Naomi cart off him with EMS shipping and paid via paypal on 7th of November to the amount of $248. I have not yet received anything in the post.

Since then I've sent multiple messages and apart from the day after when he informed me that he had not yet sent it I've had no replies.

I've PM'ed him from this site and contacted him via e-mail and still nothing. If I don't receive some sort of confirmation from him soon i'm afraid I'm going to have to try to retrieve the funds through Paypal. :/
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just received a full refund from Bill.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi guys,

Well, I'm a first time poster here on the board. However, I have had some discussion (in PM's) with Bill420 about a powercable for use with a namco system 246 in a naomi universal.

He was willing to fabricate the cable and ship it to sweden with tracking for 40 USD. But I since I did the paypal transfer he stopped aswering my messages. I even mailed to his hotmail adress but no luck there either.

:smt011

Anyone that knows Bill in person?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bill has just scammed me too, and for the same amount. :smt013