Damn you postal workers

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

Damn you postal workers

Post by OldFoo »

Move faster god dammit. I want my packages. This Naomi 2 wont do jack until that Capcom IO comes, bastards. And how about that VF4, or my JP PS2 that im waiting on? Move quicker I say!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

while we are on the topic i would also like to add that canada post are morons.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Canada post were good when they delivered my Trailer Park Boys DVD. Told it would be 3 weeks, and took 3 days.

Now Royal Mail are a sack of shit.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just got a Sega psu from the US, only sent Monday standard airmail, impressive.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:Canada post were good when they delivered my Trailer Park Boys DVD. Told it would be 3 weeks, and took 3 days.

Now Royal Mail are a sack of shit.
Agreed. It took a month for them to deliver my package. According to tracking, most of that time was spent there sitting around collecting dust. It didn't leave England until a week before I actually got it. :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

we should go back to using carrier pigeons.

Canada post do sucks arseholes tho, Royal Mail/ParcelForce can be problematic, and UPS. . . well I call UPS "OOOPS" as in "oops we dropped it" or "oops we lost it"

DHL - they please themselves alot of the time, they've ben late delivering "Next Day" items to me a couple of times, even delivered half an order one day and the rest the next day once.

I echo Pete, I had 2 PS2 games sent from Texas > UK standard Airmail, took 3 days, sent Monday received Thursday, I've had EMS parcels take longer !

at the end of the day (besides it getting dark) we all have storys I am sure, but hey waddaya gonna do
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

my postman is just an asshole too. :smt013

Yesterday my beloved (full of sega shizz) parcel sent by Andy arrived at home : but the guy did not even try to ring at the door and left a note arguing i was not home. But my wife was home and could have get it.

I will have to go to the post office this afternoon to get it, which means wait 15minutes at least 'cause they are damn slow in their office and there's always 5 people already waiting. :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nicolas, I hope your parcel is okay!! Stoopid post man, you spend a fortune on fast shipping, and then they don't do there job properly!

:smt018

PM or Email to let me know all is good.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

My postie is great, I ordered some bits from Swallow last year instead of waking me up first thing Saturday morning he reached over and dropped the jiffy bag through an open fanlight window, top stuff, to be honest though most of the time the people that work for post/courier firms are fine its the shit systems they have that fucks it all up, just try Pforce automated re-delivery, actually don't bother just go down and pick up your gaming goodness!!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I guess everyone has mixed feelings with USPS. I personally hate them :smt013 I have yet to get a package from Canada that was shipped Thursday before last