Jingi Storm

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

Jingi Storm

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006

I just got this game and I've read there are supposed some unlock codes to make the female bosses playable. Any1 know them or where they are? :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I just got the game myself the other day(full kit with original art-woot!) so I'll let you know what I find out if you do the same...at least this way there will be 2 of us looking for them. ;)

You can get them by inputting 3 different commands on the title screen...and was available from Atrativa's website...which I cannot find...and the homepage for the game is down...no wait found their homepage... http://www.atrativa.co.jp/

well duh i suppose....let me see if I can translate well enough to get the codes...crap they're not there...bah...sent them an email...maybe we get a response...well crap...let me know if you find something...i'm gonna keep looking...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I went there aswell, sent a e-mail and still haven't got a response. I hope you have better luck :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well, I sent mine in Japanese as well as Engrish, so hopefully that will help...seems weird to me that they let the jingistorm domain go...from what I'm reading o nthe jap sites, it had a really poor reception over there so maybe that's part of the reason...anyhoo, also found a guy on youtube who had posted vids of the girls fighting each other...on the off chance that he might know the codes, I sent him a msg asking...waiting to hear back...

DJ Infinity wrote:I went there aswell, sent a e-mail and still haven't got a response. I hope you have better luck :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Showing the title screen (the demonstration) on 1P side to enter the following command. Sound and sound effects to succeed, will be added to the selection screen.

Asuka: ↑ ↓ ← →飞鸟Start button, type in the following order: ↑ ↓ ← → Start button, type in the order of

Fenrir: GGPPKKGPK Fenrir the Start button, type in the following order: GGPPKKGPK Start button, type in the order of

The frog: GP ↑ leave, press the Start button, type and the frog: GP ↑ leave while pressing the Start button, type

have not had a chance to try them out yet, but that's all I found so far...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's good! If these codes can be verified, then they can be posted with the other Naomi game codes. :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

go-kun wrote:Showing the title screen (the demonstration) on 1P side to enter the following command. Sound and sound effects to succeed, will be added to the selection screen.

Asuka: ↑ ↓ ← →飞鸟Start button, type in the following order: ↑ ↓ ← → Start button, type in the order of

Fenrir: GGPPKKGPK Fenrir the Start button, type in the following order: GGPPKKGPK Start button, type in the order of

The frog: GP ↑ leave, press the Start button, type and the frog: GP ↑ leave while pressing the Start button, type

have not had a chance to try them out yet, but that's all I found so far...
HuH? :smt017 I no understand splain plz :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ok, ok...I'm not 100% clear on it either, but here is my take on it:

At the main title screen(the one after the intro, etc where it sits there a while and says press start) you enter the codes on the 1player side...

if successful you should hear a sound effect(like a chime maybe?)...

the code to unlock asuka would be to hit Up, Up, Left, Right Start (I am unclear if having credits/freeplay affects this)

Fenrir would be G,G,P,P,K,K,G,P,K then hit start(G=guard,P=punch,K=kick)

Frog would be G,P, press and hold Up then hit start while still holding up

That's my understanding of it anyhoo...gonna give em a try tonight but won't be until after work 0_o...so if you get a chance to try in the next few hours let me know how it goes...I found those codes on a japanese site and even with Google's help, my translation might not be perfect...they were saying something about the beta version or test version of the game at some arcade location in japan....so probably chances of working are 50/50
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I can verify that the Fenrir code does work...haven't really had time to test the others good....wil let ya know...

[edit]

forgot to mention that I did have free play on at the time, so that doesn't seem to make a difference. :)
Last edited by OldFoo on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cool! :smt020 I'll try it on Sunday when I'm off