Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If you are return the item.

I expect shipped the same way it was sent.

Make sure to send priority with Signature confirmation.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ive got damaged boards in the mail before, and iuts usually physical cracks or bends. capacitors and heat sinks dont just fall off

they need to be ripped off
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:If you are return the item.

Perhaps a good idea to post pictures of how it was originally packed:

SegaFan4Life wrote:I took pics before the item was even shipped.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cageman wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:If you are return the item.

Perhaps a good idea to post pictures of how it was originally packed:

SegaFan4Life wrote:I took pics before the item was even shipped.

The pics are only of the items before shipping. Not packed in a box. The box was a priority box and I used 4 sheets of Bubble Wrap. Each item individually wrapped. The motherboard was wrapped in bubble wrap separate from the other items. The other items were wrapped and placed above the motherboard.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i will be taking pictures of the sheets you so call bubble wrap
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you have the sound amp inside where the cart is place and when it was in transit it either rocked around causing the capacitors to fall off and 1 pin of the heatink is missing, maybe sound amp hit it and making it loose???

and yes it was wrapped it bubble wrap but what you dont see is that all the bubble are all linked together so if 1 pops they all pop...so almost all of them were popped no kind of protection against it, and you have to force the board in the box since it came with a big hump on the side....

4 sheets of bubble wrap? looks like you bought 1 big sheet and cut it in 4 pieces which made the bubbles pop, you could have go the bubble wrap that is not chain linked...

why would I pull off the capacitors and the heatsink???

"ohh im stupid im just gonna pull these off, they look like candy!!"

this is the worst packaging that I got in 2011......a bigger box would have helped all this not happen...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNova, you're going to hate me for saying this, but man... this guy is super famous for ripping people off. I'm shocked you gave him business. Part of me does feel bad for you, but the other part is "well, what did you expect?" He'll deny everything about this transaction forever. Good luck with your broken crap.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

spike spiegel wrote:ArcadeNova, you're going to hate me for saying this, but man... this guy is super famous for ripping people off. I'm shocked you gave him business. Part of me does feel bad for you, but the other part is "well, what did you expect?" He'll deny everything about this transaction forever. Good luck with your broken crap.

Dude loves to put his 2 cents in.

My pics show no broken items.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You're god damn right I do. Stop stealing shit from people.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

spike spiegel wrote:You're god damn right I do. Stop stealing shit from people.

No one stole anything asshole. Item was damaged in shipping.